The Piedmont Sewer Rehabilitation Project involves the new construction, replacement, and rehabilitation of combination sewer, sanitary sewer, and manholes in North Portland near N Lombard St. Work shall include, but not limited to:
- Construct, maintain, and remove temporary work zone traffic control measures.
- Construct, maintain, and remove erosion control measures.
- Construct, maintain, and remove temporary diversion of flow.
- Perform all removal of structures and obstruction, clearing and grubbing, and earthwork operations.
- Construct drainage system including sewer pipes, manholes, and inlets.
- Rehabilitate sewer pipes using open-cut (2,133 LF of 6” PVC; and 2,774 LF of 12” PVC).
- Rehabilitate sewer pipes using pipe bursting (3,940 LF of 12” HDPE; 660 LF of 14” HDPE; 581 LF of 16” HDPE; and 284 LF of 18” HDPE).
- Rehabilitate sewer pipes using cured-in-place-pipe or CIPP (978 LF of 8” CIPP Liner; 260 LF of 10” CIPP Liner; 479 LF of 12” CIPP Liner; and 666 LF of 15” CIPP Liner).
- Construct 7 EA Mainline Spot Repairs 6” to 21”.
- Rehabilitate 20 EA manholes.
- Construct roadway improvements including HMAC wearing surfaces.
Owner: City of Portland
Engineer: City of Portland
Location: Portland, Oregon
Completion Date: 2016