Schedule A: Sodium Hypochlorite Conversion Scope of Work:
• Demolition and removal of existing mechanical equipment, piping, pavement, and electrical components.
• Sodium hypochlorite storage area and pump building.
• Sodium hypochlorite recirculation and metering pumps in new pump building.
• Three storage tanks for sodium hypochlorite.
• Sodium bisulfate storage and metering pumps inside existing chlorine scrubber room.
• Two storage tanks for sodium bisulfate.
• Distribution piping to deliver sodium hypochlorite to existing secondary effluent channel, and connection points to primary effluent diversion structure and primary effluent chlorine contact basin.
• Electrical conduit and wiring for power and control of system sodium hypochlorite and sodium bisulfate systems.
• Static mixer and sodium hypochlorite injection piping in existing secondary effluent channel.
• Static mixer and sodium bisulfate injection piping in existing sulfonation chamber.
• Sampling pumps at existing secondary effluent channel and sulfonation chamber.
• Chlorine and bisulfate analyzers in existing chlorination room.
• New landscaping and irrigation.
• New boat sanitary waste disposal dump at existing RV dump.
• New pavement and sidewalks.
• Electrical, control, piping, and civil interfaces with separate peak flow management improvements project
Schedule B: Boat Waste:
• Construct a boat waste pump out facility.
Owner: Metropolitan Wastewater Management Commission (MWMC)
Engineer: HDR Engineering
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Completion Date: 2010